My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stamping on ribbon.

Hello crafty people!

I was going through my "inspiration" notebook the other day and got this idea from a layout I had saved.

I used the "Tree" (#14501) image from QKR Stampede for this card.
First I cut 6 pieces of green grosgrain ribbon.  I used ATG Tape to adhere them to my craft mat, so they wouldn't shift.  Using Versa Fine Ink I stamped the Tree image onto the ribbon.

Once the ink was dried I picked up the pieces of stamped ribbon and adhered them to a piece of white card stock and randomly trimmed the ends. 

I used a yellow star brad on the top of the tree then layered it onto the torn red card stock.  I think the white card stock sets off the image nicely.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my stamped ribbon technque.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: