My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Two of my favorite fall stamps

Hello friends!

Today I'd like to share with you, a card using 2 of my favorite fall stamps from QKR Stampede.
Last night I made this card using the Leaf (#3901) image and Pumpkin Vine (#18802) that are under the 'Autumn" category in the QKR Stampede store.

I used the Leaf stamp with VersaMark randomly on Kraft card stock and brushed them with gold Mica Powder for my background.

I stamped the Pumpkin Vine on orange and green pieces of card stock and fussy cut them.  If you look at the Pumpkin Vine image in the QKR Store you will see that there is more to the image than shows here.  I chose to only use part of the image.  This is one of the things I love about stamping, you can use all or parts of an image.  Stamps are so versatile.

After piecing the Pumpkin and Vine I used foam tape to adhere it to the background.

The ribbon came out looking very bright in the pictures, but it actually matches much better than it looks.  Sorry for the poor photo, it is very rainy and dreary here today.

I hope you'll hop on over to the QKR Stampede store and see all the fall stamps they have to offer in both rubber and digital format.
Also be sure to check out the variety of Mica Powders that are offered in the store.

Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

I like your leaft background for the pumpkin, I just got that pumpkin for this month.