My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dogs love Christmas too!

Hello! How are y'all today?
I have an adorable Christmas card to show you today.

I made this card with "Dog Pile" (#17703) and "Piled High Christmas" (#23302) from Eureka! Stamps.

I stamped the image onto water color paper and colored it with water color crayons. I used some Stickles on the star and ornaments and some Glossy Accents on the ribbon on the gift.

The inside sentiment was stamped with black ink and layered onto colored card stock to give it a little pop.

There are many wonderful images in the Eureka! Stamps store, whether you are looking for dogs, Christmas or both or maybe some thing else.

Hop on over and see what Eureka! Stamps has to offer.
I'm sure you will find something you just love!
Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute...even if it is christmas in October LOL ~Kisatrtle