My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Beach card - Summer Fun

Hi there!
This week's
Summer Fun!
I chose to use 2 images from
"Bubbles Background" (#58101)
"Beach Frame" (#5601)
I scored and sanded some sandy colored card stock for the base.
I stamped the Beach Frame and colored it with FlexMarkers.
The Bubbles Background was stamped with Distress Ink
and adhered to the Beach Frame.
Baker's Twine and a shell embellishment were added to finish the card.
I hope you will be inspired to participate in this weeks challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hope you are having a sunshiny day!
Come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Roxie said...

The twine and shell looks great with this border.