My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Eureka! Stamps Challenge - Fathers Day

Hello blog friends!
It's the start of another
today and the theme is
"Dads, Grandpas/Father's Day"
I chose
"Father and Son Bear" (#6104)from
as well as
"Field Grass Right" (#38925) from our sister company
for my card.

I decided to try something new,
well at least it's new for me,
I colored this with colored pencils and used Gamsol to blend.
I've got to say, I love working with this technique and product.
People have been telling me to try it and I'm so glad I finally did.
The colors blended so nicely,
I know I'm going to be doing this some more.
 
I hope you've gotten some inspiration here today
and that you'll join us in our challenge.
There are lots of images from
that would work great for this challenge,
so be sure to pop over and check them out.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Leave a comment if you will and come again soon!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

Roxie said...

I love these two bears, just perfect for father's day.