My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Wedding Card Challenge

This week the challenge on the
 is wedding.
I decided to use
"Heart Chain Border" (#35902)
"Love is in the air!" (#digi24406) from
The Heart Chain Border was stamped onto
gold velum and embossed with white embossing powder.
I cut the base card and inserted the gold embossed piece into the front of the card.
 This is the inside of the card.
For the sentiment, I used a digital stamp.
I printed it to a piece of paper, then I traced the lettering
with a glue pen then embossed it with gold embossing powder.
It needed a little something and some gold thread worked perfect.
I hope my card has inspired you and that you will join
the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.
For all the details hop on over to the
 
So glad you stopped by today, I'd love to hear what you think,
so leave me a comment.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: