My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Congratulations! Inspired by Kristina Werner

Hi all!
Today I have a card that I was inspired to make by
this post that Kristina Werner posted on the
I embossed the "Cling Dots" (Hero Arts) background
with clear embossing powder.
I used scraps from my stash
for the strips of paper that I adhered
to a scrap of kraft card stock.
I added a bit of baker's twine at the top
for a little more texture.
The "Congratulations"  is from the
"Tilted Banner Sayings 4x53/4" set
I was lucky enough to win a $50 gift card from
Simon Says Stamp a while back and I'll tell ya,
it was tough deciding what to buy.
They have so many wonderful things
and their prices are very reasonable.
 were one of the things I purchased
 with the gift card and I'm loving them already.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will leave a comment and
come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 
 

No comments: