My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Embossing 2 times.

Hello crafty friends.
Today I have a card I made with
"Lg Filagree Heart" (#24601) from
I used the stamp in 2 ways.
I first stamped it onto the purple card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I then used the same technique on a piece of scrap patterned paper.
I made a template and cut out 3 hearts from that piece.
These were adhered with foam tape.
I used white crochet cotton for the strings.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've been inspired in some way and maybe will try something a little different with your stamps.
Leave a comment if you will,
and come again soon!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 
 

No comments: