My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Embossed Heart on vellum

Hi blog friends!
Today I'm sharing a card that I made as an experiment.
I had never done any heat embossing on velum and decided to give it a try.
I found this piece of silver-gray heavy weight velum in my scraps. 
Don't know where it came from, but there it was.
I stamped
"Lg Knot Heart" (#58801) from
with Versa Mark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder
This image measures 4"x4" so is quite large.
It also comes in a smaller 2" x 2" size.
"Sm Knot Heart" (#35901)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Leave a comment if you will and come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: