My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Progressive Layout

Every do a progressive layout?
Well, I hadn't either,
but I have a group of online scrapping friends
and one of the gals suggested we try doing one.
Well, thank you Sunni!!!! 
I really enjoyed making it.
Each day Sunni would post something
we had to do to or add to our layout.
It was intended to be a one page layout,
but I'm a little OCD about my layouts
being double pages, so that's how I made it.
Here is my finished layout.
Click on it and you can see it larger.
Not too much out of my comfort zone,
but we did do some distressing
 and that is something I usually don't do.
I love how it turned out.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will and come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: