My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Poppy Card

Hi crafty friends!
When I visit my friend, Mary, in Toledo
 if it's a Tuesday we go to "stamp demo" in the evening at
The Pampered Stamper.
When I visited in April, I got a real treat.
Stacy Rich from Stacy Stamps was there.
What a talent!
She brought along lots of stamps for a trunk sale
 and when I saw
I couldn't resist it.
Ever since my hubby and I went to Italy in 2004,
I have been totally in love with poppies.
This was the first chance I had to work with this stamp
and here is the card I made with the Poppy image.
I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and colored it with FlexMarkers then fussy cut it.
The sentiment is from a set that I have no idea where it came from,
it is embossed with white embossing powder.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will and go check out
I think you'll be impressed. 
They are wonderful quality and beautiful images.
I have no affiliation with Stacy Stamps,
I just think they have wonderful stamps
and wanted to share with y'all.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: