My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day challenge

Mother's Day is almost here and this week's
Eureka! Stamps Challenge theme is
Mother's Day.
I chose to use 2 different images from
"Tulips" (#28502)
"Butterfly and Sunflower" (#20801)

I stamped the tulips across the bottom of a piece of white card stock
and colored them with water color crayons.
I then stamped them again on some scrap white and colored select tulips.
These tulips I fussy cut and adhered them over the tulips on the background piece with foam tape. I also cut some random tulips and added them with foam tape to give more feeling of depth.
The butterfly was colored and cut from the stamped image of
Butterfly and Sunflower as I only needed the butterfly.

Here is a close up picture that shows the layered tulips.
The blue background was created with water color crayons
and a good amount of water.
The sentiment is printed from my computer.
 
For all the details about the challenge, be sure to go to the
I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will create something for the challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping, I hope you'll leave a comment
and come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love how you colored the flowers.

Roxie said...

Cute card, I really like the many colors on the tulips.

Anonymous said...

oh fun Kristie! Lovely Tulip creating and I need to get those wc crayons out more often too! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

kisatrtle said...

Pretty