My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Cute as a Bug!

It's time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
This week the theme is Pregnancy/Baby
I chose to do a double page scrapbook layout
of my daughter when she was a baby. 
I used several different stamps from
for this project.
All images were colored with FlexMarkers
Many of the images are only a portion of the original image.
I just colored the parts I wanted and fussy cut them.
Here are the images I used. 
They are available in digital format,
but I used red rubber stamps for all of mine.
"Lg Chicks in Egg" (#3406)
"Bunny with Flowers" (#13407)
"Baby Animals (#40204) 
"Lady Bug Border" (#25302)
"Party Poopers" (#14303)
 
"Not Corrected" (#5310)
 
"Lion Balloon" (#8009)
"Parrot Balloon" (#23906)
 
"Monkey Balloon" (#24101)
"Moose Balloon"  (#11804)
 
I hope you have been inspired in some way and will join the
Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
For all the details about the challenge pop on over to
and join in the fun.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Leave a comment if you will and come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 


No comments: