My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 20, 2013

All White Challenge

Today we have another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
This weeks theme is
"All White or No Designer Papers"
I love white on white cards,
 but find them very tough to do, so I seldom do them. 
But this time it came together very nicely.
I used "Filigree Background" (#39201) from
I stamped the background on white card stock
with Versa Mark ink and
embossed it with white embossing powder.
I wrapped some lovely May Arts ribbon around the panel.
The paper flowers are hand made for this card
and I put little pearls in the centers.
The entire panel was then adhered to a white card base with foam tape.

I know this is an odd angle,
but I wanted to show the embossed background image. 
It's tough to really show the detail with the
white on white embossing. 
 I hope you can see how really lovely this background is.
I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will participate in our challenge on the
where you will find all the details about the challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will
and come again soon!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

 

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

A tough challenge. Great job.