My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge

Today's challenge on the
"Anything Goes"
I have used
"Flower Basket" (#24608) from
I stamped the Flower Basket onto white card stock.
The image was colored with water color crayons and the background was inked with Distress Ink.
I have to say, when I first made this card,
I wasn't too happy with it, but I must admit,
the more I look at it, the more I like it.
 
I hope you'll play along with our challenge this week.
We, on the design team, love seeing what you create!
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
Leave me a comment if you will and
come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

Zella said...

Well Kristie, I don't know why you weren't happy with this card at first because I think it's lovely! So soft and pretty!!!