My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Birthday box

Hello bloggy friends!
and I've been having a ball with it!
I've learned that there is more to be made with it
than just envelopes.
Today I'm showing you a little box that I created with it.
How fun is this?
I made the 'base' box with card stock and decorated it with
some shocking yellow card stock and patterned paper.
It doesn't look it in these pictures, but believe me that yellow card stock is so bright it hurts the eyes.
 
To get that patterned paper measured just right onto the yellow,
Cutting the mats just perfect with out measuring is so easy with
Follow the link to find out more about these wonderful tools
and you will also see that you will receive a discount
with a special discount code provided for any purchase through my blog.
This discount is good for any of the items sold by
 
Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will and
come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

 

1 comment:

Roxie said...

What a neat box, love the way you decorated it and your use of the Perfect Layers is what else but perfect!