My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Mashed Potatoes" and something new

I have a couple things to tell y'all about today.
It's the first Wednesday of the month, so that means
it's time for a tutorial on
Hop on over and see my tutorial
on how to create a striped background
 like the one on this card.
The "something new" I have to tell you about is
that I have been chosen to be a
"Perfect Paper Crafting Brand Ambassador"
I'm thrilled with this as I just love my Perfect Layers!
If you follow that link you will be taken to
"my page" where you can see how these amazing tools are used.
See that green mat around the
"Christmas Blessings" (Eureka! Stamps #7304) sentiment?
I used my Perfect Layers
to get that nice even cut with no measuring at all.
Use my link to check out the video
and the other wonderful products that
Perfect Paper Crafting carries.
AND when you make a purchase using the code
Kristie5%
 you will receive a 5% discount on your order.
If you look back at my earlier posts
and see mats like the one above,
you know that they were cut using my Perfect Layers.
I've been using them for years and wouldn't
scrapbook or make cards with out them.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Now hop on over to see my tutorial
and check out the Perfect Paper Crafting site.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 


1 comment:

Mary-Beth said...

this is really cool Kristie, thanks for sharing!