My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Scarecrow with twine.

It's time for another
This week the theme has 2 parts,
"Fall and add some string or twine"
(not ribbon)
For my card I used
"Scarecrow and Sunflowers" (#15901)from
I stamped the image using Versa Fine Ink
and colored it with water color crayons.
The edges were inked with Distress Ink.
I added a bit of twine at the top.
I made the envelope with some patterned paper from my stash
 
Why not hop over to the
and check out all the fun images they have.
Then create something for our challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you've been inspired in some way and
will come back again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
 

2 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Kristie, another adorable card!! That scarecrow is too cute to scare anything!
I think you should challenge the girls to play along.

Zella said...

Wow - even made your envelope? I'm impressed! The scarecrow is so cute - great card!