My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Colors challenge

Halloween is pretty close and this week's challenge is
"Halloween Colors"
I used
"Ghost" (#3904) from
for my card.
I stamped Ghost 3 times with Versa Mark Ink and
embossed them with white embossing powder on
black card stock.
The "Boo" I wrote with a Versa Mark Pen
 and embossed it also.
This was a very simple, quick card to make.
I'm sure you can create something for our challenge too.
You can find all the particulars at the
I hope you'll play along.
Eureka! Stamps has a lot of great Halloween images in both
red rubber and digital format, so hop over and take a look.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Zella said...

What a great idea using white embossing powder for the ghosts....so creative!!!!