My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Sports Challenge


Hello all!
Today we have a new challenge on 
Our challenge this week is 
"Sports"
I chose to use
"Father and Son Bear" (#6104) from 
as well as 
"Field Grass Left" (#38901) from 
Biblical Impressions sister company to Eureka! Stamps.
This is a one layer card, so I used some masking 
to make it.
I stamped the Father and Son Bear image onto 
the card base as well as scrap paper.
I colored he image on the card with 
colored pencils and used Gamsol
to blend and smooth the colors.
I fussy cut the image on scrap paper and used it 
to mask the colored image.
I used a cloud mask and Distress Inks to color the sky
and Distress Inks and the Field Grass image to create the ground.
I hope you will check out the particulars for the challenge at the
and join in the fun of our challenge.
has lots of great images that would be work well for this challenge
so stop by and have a look.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card, Kristie.