My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Vacation Challenge

The Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week is
"Vacation"
what better to use than something 'beachy'?
I used 
"Shell Background" (#58102) from 
for my card.
I stamped the image onto white card stock and 
colored the sand part with water color crayons.
I stamped it again and colored the shells then fussy cut
many of them. 
I then adhered them onto the background with foam tape.
It's hard to see the dimension in the picture, sorry about that.
I cut and added a few of the little shells to the bottom corner for 
a little interest.
We seldom vacation at the beach, but I do love it.
Where do you like to vacation?
Why not join in this weeks challenge and create a project
that shows us something about your vacations.
Pop on over to the Eureka! Stamps Blog 
to get all the particulars about the challenge 
then check out the 
and see what great images they have to choose from.
There is something for everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the effect fussy cutting and pop dots adds- I bet this looks great in person. Very cute!

Tiggerscraps said...

This is one of my favorite images! You did a great job on this, I can feel the sand in my toes

Unknown said...

Beautiful beachy card, Kristie!!