My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Little Purse Birthday Card

My Godchild turned 3 recently so 
I wanted to make her a card.
She is a very girlie girl, so a little purse card
was perfect for her.
Inside I stamped Happy Birthday
and made a little flower with my home made 
enamel dots.
Here's a close up of the enamel dot flower.
She loved her card and immediately wanted to put something 
inside it to carry around.
Unfortunately, it was just a card and nothing would stay inside.
So we distracted her with the gift,
fairy wings!

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon!


1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

What a darling card, Kristie. And love the pic of your Godchild in her butterfly wings.