To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Somebunny Loves You


Hello crafty people!
Today I'm sharing a cute little card with you.
I love this "Daydreaming Bunny" image from 
I stamped him with Versa Fine ink and colored 
him with colored pencils, blending the colors with 
odorless mineral spirits.
The sentiment
"Some Bunny" is also from QKR Stampede.
I fussy cut the bunny and used foam tape to adhere him 
to the card base.
I don't know what I'll use this card for,
but I think it's adorable.

Thanks for stopping by, come again 
soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

It is an adorable card, Kristie. Bunny is just so cute and sweetly colored.