My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Cards for the Card Drive #4

Hi all you bloggy friends.
Today I have cards that I used a wreath embossing folder
to make.
I started out by testing out the embossing folder to 
see how it fit on the front of a card.
Thus I had this white embossed piece,
so I decided to color it.
I just got this Merry Christmas die
from Impression Obsession,
in the mail, so decided to use that for the 
sentiment.
Most of the cards I used this lovely shimmery
green card stock for the front panel of the card.
I used some Stickles on the berries.
This is one that I made with a regular green
card stock.
As you can see, I made a 'few' of these.
Love how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping in.
Hope you are enjoying my cards and maybe
getting a little inspired by something here.


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: