My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Coloring pad

Today I have something a little bit different to show you.
I often go to the craft stores just to walk around
and believe it or not, I often don't buy a single thing.
But every now and then I find something fun on clearance.
This was one of those finds.
I found this pad of 6x6" foiled paper on 
clearance for only $1.79
There are 9 designs and 2 of each.
They are just gorgeous.
For that price, how could I go wrong?
They also had 12x12" pads that are prints like this
to color, printed in black and I picked one of them 
up also for only $5.99.
I'm sure I'll be posting something about that one 
day also.
But for now, I'll show you this gold foiled paper.
I colored this page with my watercolor crayons.
This picture shows the entire page, 
although you can see it is cut at the right side, 
as I forgot to take a picture before making the 
card with it.
Here is the completed card.
I simply cut the piece to size and adhered it
to a white card base with ATG tape.
I decided to leave it with no sentiment
as a plain note card, I thought a sentiment 
would take away from the beautiful design.
Here is another of the pages that I colored.
I haven't decided what I will do with this one yet.
I may use it on a scrapbook layout, or make a 
card with it.
I'll be sure to post what I end up doing with it.
I haven't been able to find anywhere to link
these beautiful paper pads for y'all.
I got mine at Michael's,
but can't find any online.
Sorry about that.
They had other products in this line also,
craft tape, tags, journals, other coloring pads
and more,
they were all beautiful,
you might be lucky and find some at your 
local Micheal's if you are interested in checking
them out.
Good luck.

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you have been inspired in some way,
maybe just to do a little coloring,
or maybe make a card with something you've 
already colored.
Come again soon.
Until then,
have some fun!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: