My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Cards for Card Drive #2

Today I have more cards that I made for the
Caring Hearts Card Drive.
I loved using that snowflake embossing folder
so I made a few different styles using it.
Above the sentiment is stamped with 
This is my favorite ink as it gives a nice crisp impression.
The red and white stripes are some Washi tape I had
in my stash.
Same technique used for this card, but the 
sentiment was heat embossed in silver.
And a red ribbon was added.

I used a few different sentiments for these cards.

Thanks for stopping in to see my cards,
hope you'll come again soon.

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: