My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Cards for the Card Drive #3

Hello!
More cards for the card drive today
You can see that I love heat embossing.
I heat embossed several ornament images with
silver embossing powder and went from there.
I created several different cards with these 
embossed images.
The center one above was fussy cute and adhered
to an embossed card base with foam tape.
The others were matted with card stock and adhered
to embossed silver card stock.
This one has Washi tape on the sides and 
although it doesn't show very well, there are
dots of red Stickles around the ornament.
For these I used silver thread and embroidery floss
to add bows.

I like the long skinny ornament at the side of these cards.
A little Washi tape adds a pop of color.
The ornament images are from 

Thanks for popping in.
More cards in a few days.

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: