My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Peeking Out!

BOO!
Halloween is getting close,
and here is the last card in my 
Halloween series
Again I was inspired by Vicky at Clips-n-cuts
who made a card similar to this one.
I used paper from my stash,
cut slits into it and tore and distressed them 
to leave the holes.
I drew on the spiders and cut out the bats
after drawing them onto black card stock.
Inside, I stamped the sentiment using 
a 7 Gypsies alpha stamp set that was in my stash.
Sorry I can't find a link to this anywhere.
I used a couple different sizes of google eyes
that I got from one of the craft stores.
I love how this turned out and I think
my Godchild will get a kick out of it too.

Thanks for stopping by,
hope you'll be back soon.
I hope you have enjoyed my
Halloween Card Series.

Until nest time,
enjoy some crafty time!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: