My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Simon's Inspiration

Hello, I hope you're having a wonderful day!
I have a friend who has 3 boys, 
she is always posting things on facebook
about them.
One day, I guess she was having a tough time with
something and her 9 yr old son
told her
"There's is no running out of tries.
As long as you are alive
you have forever tries."
I have that quote on my desk in my office,
just as a reminder to not give up if I am frustrated.
I'm sorry for the quality of this picture, I placed this 
in a scrapbook page protector and the glare is impossible.
I used 12x12 water color paper for this project.
I wet the paper with clean water and used watercolors
to drop color onto the paper.
Once it was dry I used a brush to flick
more color onto the project.
I love how this background turned out.
I used my light box and a colored pencil to 
trace the quote onto the painted piece.
This is one of my favorites of my 
inspirational series, I just love how it turned out.
Thanks to Simon for this wonderful quote!

Thanks for popping in today,
hope to see you again soon.
Take Simon's advice and keep trying
at whatever you want to do.

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
and you may find better prices elsewhere.
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: