My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Caring Hearts Card Drive

This is the 7th year that Vera Yates and her crew
have organized the 
This card drive is near and dear to my heart.
This will be the 3rd year that I will be helping to 
distribute cards to 
Brothers of Mercy Nursing Home and Rehab Center
and 
Sacred Heart Adult Care Home
where my Mom lives.
Many people in nursing homes and assisted living
centers don't receive many cards and visitors.
This is one way to bring some cheer into their lives.
When Mom receives her cards, she has been thrilled
to show them to me and tell me where they came from.
They are always a big hit in the dining room where the
residents find them at their places.
They share them and compare them and are so 
excited to receive them
Be sure to follow the link above and see how
you can help with this card drive.
Here are some cards that I've made to send in for the
drive.
(click on the pictures to see them larger)
I stamped this cute snowman
onto white card stock and also a piece of 
Post It paper to use as a mask.
I covered the snowman image with the mask
and used my MISTI stamping tool to 
repeatedly stamp the Holiday Wishes sentiment
onto the card.
I'm sorry I don't know what set that sentiment
is from.
On this card I stamped 
from Biblical Impressions
and used the same process as above to 
from 
CAS-ual Fridays
This one I used 
a border stamp from 
I colored the images on all the cards with

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you will join me in donating to
this very special
card drive.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates.


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: