My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hello everyone!
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Did you know that 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed
with breast cancer?
That is why the Cas-ual Fridays Challenge
 this week is to use 8 of something on your card.
I'm entering the 2 cards below into the challenge.
This first card was made using the 
"Smile"
I used Versa Mark Ink to stamp Smile
down the panel of the card.
Then I used Pan Pastels and 
made colored stripes over the words.
The words show up beautifully with this 
technique.
There are 8 different colored stripes on this card.
This is the inside of the card, the sentiment
is from the same Sassy Smiles set..
Love that sentiment, it never fails to make me smile.
For my 2nd card, I used the same technique,
but this time I have stamped "Smile" 8 times
The sentiment on the inside of this card is also from
the Sassy Smiles set as is the little heart next to the sentiment.
I love this stamp set and have already used it for a few cards and
only got it about a month or so ago.
CAS-ual Fridays has some great stamps and dies
so why not pop over and take a look,
you might find something you love too.
And while you're at it, stop in to the 
and see what they are all about.
Join along in the fun and maybe you'll win 
a prize, someone has to win, so maybe it could 
be you.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon and see what I'm up to
in my creative world.


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
and you may find better prices elsewhere.
I am in no way promoting any particular site.
Except when I specify that site, as above with CAS-ual Fridays.

1 comment:

Channin Pelletier said...

Beautiful rainbows!! I love how you incorporated your 8. Thanks so much for joining us a CAS-ual Fridays!