My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Boo!

Hello blog friends!
I have a few young great nieces and nephews
and this year I decided to send out Halloween cards
to them.
Today I'm showing you the 2 ghost cards I made for a
couple great nieces.
I used a die to cut the "body" of the ghost.
To make the fold at the top, I simply made sure that the
cutting edge of the die was off the fold so it didn't cut.
Since the die cut was a little smaller than a standard size,
I adhered it to a piece of black card stock.
I hand cut the eyes and mouth from scraps.
Here you can see better that I embossed the front 
of the ghost, by running it through the Cuttlebug with
Inside the cards I stamped BOO and drew in
the little spiders.
I think these cards turned out adorable,
I hope the girls I'm sending them to do too.

Thanks for stopping by today,
in the next few days I'll be posting the 
other Halloween cards I made,
so be sure to come back and see 
how they turned out.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: