My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Monster face

Hi there, welcome back!
Today is the 2nd day of a series of Halloween cards
that I made.
These 2 are for a couple great nephews.
I started with pieces of green card stock,
(Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint and Gathered Twigs)
to get the color I wanted for the faces.
I simply tore the black card stock to make the 'hair'
I punched circles for the eyes and 
cut strips of scrap black card stock for the mouths.
Then glued them all together to make the face.
Inside I stamped this cute sentiment,
I have no idea what company it's from,
I borrowed it from a friend and forgot to make note
of it.
These cards were easy to make and could even
be made with kids.
I love how they turned out.

Thanks for coming by again today,
there will be another Halloween card tomorrow,
so be sure to pop in.

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: