My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

All Wrapped Up

Hi All!
Today is day 3 of my Halloween cards.
I was inspired by Vicky at Clips-n-Cuts
when she made a similar card.
I used Crushed Olive and Gathered Twigs
Distress Inks to distress some 
green card stock, then tore it into 
strips, then used ATG tape to adhere it
to a black piece of card stock.
I stamped the "BOO" with an alpha set
from 7 Gypsies, I couldn't find a name
on the package and can't find them on their website,
they are a quite old set, so may no longer be available.
I love the gold google eyes that 
I used from my stash.
(I may have picked them up at The Dollar Store)
I used the same alpha set to stamp the 
sentiment inside the card.
I love the distressed look, I think it's perfect for 
a Halloween card.
I used Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
for the stamping.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you are enjoying my 
Halloween cards
Come tomorrow for the last card
in my Halloween series

Until then
Happy Crafting!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: