My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 6, 2019

Goodie Bags and Scratch Offs

As many of you know, I work with a
couple of friends and hold crafting crops.
We hold weekend crops a couple times a year.
In March we had a weekend crop and the theme
was baseball.

I made up these goodie bags for each cropper.
I printed out the Have a Ball image, cut them out
and glued them onto lunch bags.
Inside I put some Cracker Jacks, Tootsie Rolls, some Washi
tape and other little goodies.

I also included a scratch off ticket in each bag.
They were really simple to make.
I cut out the "baseball diamonds" and added the bases.
In the center I put the scratch off area.

These were really simple to make using
Silhouette Silver Scratch Off Sticker Sheets
Under the scratch off area, I had things like
$ off crops, a free drink, or not a winner, but you're
a winner in our eyes.

Our "Grand Prize" for the weekend was a
gift certificate toward the next weekend crop that
we hold.
I made this baseball diamond and the baseball
was the scratch off gift certificate.
We also added some scratch off lottery tickets on
each base to add a little something extra.
This was wrapped up with a few scrapbooking
supplies to make a nice prize.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you think I hit it out of the park
with these ideas.
Hope to see you again soon,
until then
hit a home run of your own.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: