My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Kids Easter Cards

Hi all!
I know it's way past Easter, but I wanted to share these
2 cards that I made for a couple of my greats.
If you have been checking in, you know
that I had all my cards made and ready to go,
but they didn't get sent,
but these 2 did.  They arrived the day after Easter,
but the kids loved them anyway.

For Anthony, I made this card.
I cut out 2 rabbits that I had files for on my Silhouette, Cameo
and altered them for the card.
I received a message from my niece that Anthony
said it was the funniest card yet.
I was so pleased that he liked it.

For Andrea, who is my unicorn lover,
I made this "bunnycorn" as she called it.
I used my Silhouette to cut the pieces and
drew the face on with black marker.
The horn was made with gold glitter card stock.
She loved her bunycorn card.

Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you have enjoyed
your visit and will come again soon.
Until next time,
happy crafting.

No comments: