My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Pizza Pan layout

Hello blog friends and welcome back.
Today I have a layout that I made for my son and daughter in law's
wedding scrapbook.
All the guys that Jaryd had in the wedding party were
old friends, they have all been a group since high school.
Pizza Pan was where they would hang out, they would go and
order cheesy bread sticks quite often.
There was even a picture of the group at the restaurant, which
they still have displayed.
On the first page at the middle right, Jaryd has a pouty face
on, because the day the picture was taken, he didn't happen to
be with the group.
In the bottom left picture is the woman that works there.
She was thrilled to see the group of guys come in for pictures
at their old hang out.
It's hard to tell in the picture, but those are supposed to
be bread sticks that I made for the layout.
The wording was cut with the Sizziz and a die set, went old
school for this one.  I used the trimmed off pieces of the
pictures to cut out the letters.
I love how this layout turned out.
What a great group of friends!

Thanks for stopping by today,
I appreciate your time spent here.
Hope you'll come again soon,
until then, try using some odd scraps for your
layouts and cards, like I did with the picture scraps.

No comments: