My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Birthday Gifts for the Dad to be.

Hello!
Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
My son's birthday was in August and 
since he's going to be a Dad in November,
I wanted to make a shirt for him.
Here is what I came up with.
I designed it with my 
Silhouette Designer Edition software,
then cut heat transfer vinyl with my
Silhouette Cameo
and applied it to the shirt with my
heat press.

I also made him a onsie for Marie.
For this I used the new 
Cricut Infusible Ink Sheets.
I created and cut it with my Silhouette
and applied it with the heat press.
I love how this product works,
easy to use and gives a great result,
as long as you use the right kind of 
fabric. The infusible ink MUST be used
on polyester fabric.
Jaryd loved his gifts and I loved making them.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
You never know what you'll see on
Kristie Kreates!




No comments: