My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Soup and Sandwich Sets

Hi All!  I hope you're having a great day!
Today I have some oldies but goodies to show you.
Years ago, I worked at a paint your own pottery studio
and I made a lot of different projects.
Some of the projects were these 
Soup and Sandwich sets.


I don't have a clue what this means.
I'm sure at the time I looked it up and copied it, 
but now I couldn't even guess. Maybe one day
I'll figure out how to look it up.

I think this is my favorite of the sets.
I think that little guy is just adorable.

I haven't done any ceramic painting for a very long time,
I'd like to give it a go again sometime.
Have you ever painted ceramics?
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until next time,
how about trying 
an oldie but goodie of your own?!?!

No comments: