My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 11, 2019

Flowers and Grapes

Hello crafty people!
This summer my hubby and I spent about
a week in Cape May, New Jersey with 
friends.  I love to take pictures of flowers
and they are often great color inspiration.
I thought I'd share some of the pictures of 
the flowers as well as grapes
that I took on our vacation.
Isn't nature beautiful?!?!







Thanks for stopping by today.
What do you like to take pictures of?
Come again soon,
until then, get inspired!



No comments: