My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 21, 2019

Crafty Card

Hello!
Today I'm showing you a little card that I made 
for a crafty friend.
I used one of the backgrounds that I had in my 
hand made stash of backgrounds.  This was made with 
alcohol inks.  I then stamped the images from 
The My Monthly Hero Kit that I purchased for 
May this year.  I seldom purchase these kind of
kits, but this one was so cute, I couldn't resist it.
I'm pretty sure it is probably sold out and no longer
available, but I linked to the site, just in case.
For the inside, I used one of the sentiment stamps from
the set.  I made the envelope with my 
with some paper from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you
are having a lovely fall where you are.
Come again soon,
until then, share your crafty love!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: