My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Our Challenge Swap

Hello and welcome to 
Kristie Kreates!
I'm way behind in posting this Challenge Swap.
The theme for this one was 
Hearts, Hugs and Happiness
I made this shaker card to go along with the
projects that I made.
I ran a piece of acrylic through the Cuttlebug
with an embossing folder to emboss hearts onto
the acrylic for the window.
I made this little "brag book"
The tin is intended to be for a gift card, but I 
put a fold out "album" inside.
The gal that received it, is a proud Grandma,
so I knew she's have pictures for it.
Here it shows it partially unfolded,
I believe there is space for 15 pictures.
I also made this little tic tac toe game for her to 
play with the grandchildren.
She loved everything I sent and I'm sure she'll 
find some great pictures to put into her 
"album"

Thanks for stopping by today,
come back again soon.
You never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!



1 comment: