My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 29, 2020

HP Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have a birthday card to show you.
The young man this was made for is a real
Harry Potter fan, which I am too, so I decided a 
Harry card would be perfect for him.
I had some Harry Potter themed paper and thought this
Gryffindor image would be perfect, especially since
he and I are both from that house.
Inside I added a little joke with a scratch off area 
with the answer under it.
"How do you get a mythical creature into your house?"
Answer:  Through the Gryffindor!
He loved it.
Here is a picture of my little Harry lover.
The onesie is one that I made for her.
Jaryd is reading the books to her already
and she's loving it. 

Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon.
Until then:
read a good book,
maybe a Harry Potter one!



No comments: