My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 7, 2020

Dorky Bird Card and Cool Cat Envelope

Hello and welcome back!
My last post was a card I made for a little guy
turning 6.  Today I have the card I made for his twin 
sister.
I again used an alcohol ink background.
I stamped "Dorky Bird" with 
and colored it with colored pencils and 
fussy cut the image.
I stamped the Hello and cut it into a banner
and adhered the images with foam tape.
For the envelope I stamped
"Cool Cat" 
and colored him with colored pencils also.
I love how this card and envelope turned out
and I think the little gal they are going to will
like them too.

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Hope to see you again soon,
until then,
Happy Crafting!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: