My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Unicorn Birthday Card

Hello everyone!
I hope you're having a fabulous day.
Today I'm showing you a card I made for our 
Goddaughter for her birthday.
She does love her unicorns, so of course, it had
to be a unicorn card.
When Pat Catan's, in the Toledo, Ohio area, was 
closing they had a great deal on some foam stamp sets.
Of course I picked up every kind they had and one set
was mythical creatures.
I stamped this unicorn with silver and gold 
I used make up brushes as blending brushes to 
apply Distress Ink for the background
I scattered some sequins around to finish it off.
Inside I stamped a simple 
At the top of the inside I added a joke,
"What do unicorns call their Dad?"
I wrote the answer and covered it with 
I stuck a penny next to the scratch off area,
so she could scratch it off right away.
Answer?....... Popcorn.  lol

So glad you stopped by today and hope
you'll come again soon.
Until then:
try something a little different.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: