My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Using Embossing Folder with Ink

Hi All!
Welcome to my blog.
Today I have a card to show you that I absolutely
love.
I used an embossing folder, sorry I can't give you the name
of it, as I don't have the packaging for it.
I inked the inside of the folder with 
then ran it through the Cuttlebug.
This embossed it and left the ink 
 around the embossed areas.
I cut the birds with a set of dies that I have,
added that one to the card and made an envelope
for the card and used the others on that.
I used a silver mat, then adhered the panel to a
white card base.
I love how this card turned out.
Very clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll try inking up your embossing
folders and see what kind of impression you get.
Just remember to clean them after inking them, 
so you don't ruin the next piece you emboss.




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: