My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 13, 2020

Challenge Swap - Floral

Hello!
I hope y'all are doing well and keeping healthy
during this trying time.
Our most recent Challenge Swap in my 
online crafting group was "floral"
Today I'm showing you what I sent to my friend,
Lisa, for this swap.
I happened to see THIS TUTORIAL from 
Almut Olsson
on YouTube and knew right away this is what I
wanted to make. This "wallet" was made from a 
brown paper lunch bag.
It's a cute little wallet that can be used for
any number of things.
The paper I used to cover the wallet is mulberry paper
that I colored with alcohol ink and shaving cream.
When opened, there are 2 little pockets.
I stamped some small floral images as well as
fussy cutting others and included them in the wallet.
I also stamped some of my favorite floral images for her.
I colored some of them and left others uncolored.
The lower right flower was stamped onto white card
stock as well as onto the same paper as I used to cover the
wallet, then fussy cut it and adhered it to the card stock image.
I think it's always nice to have some different images 
to work with.  Lisa loved her swap gift.
Now on to our next one and that theme is 
Friendship.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to.
I hope you are inspired in some way.
Until next time
Happy Crafting!

No comments: