My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Flowers and Hearts

Hello crafters!
Today I have some cards and book marks to show you.
I recently saw a video, I'm sorry I don't know whose 
it was, and she made flowers with hearts.
I took the idea and went with it and here's what I 
came up with.
I used scrap pieces of backgrounds that I made with
alcohol inks.
Some hearts I punched, but most of the large ones
I cut freehand.





Thanks for coming by today.
I hope y'all are doing well and keeping
yourselves busy during this health crisis.
Maybe you can use up some of your scraps
to make some cards or book marks like these.
You can use any kind of paper and they 
will turn out cute.
Until next time,
stay safe, stay healthy and stay busy.

No comments: