My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Doodling

Hello!
I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.
We are staying home and our daughter is working
from home now.
I know this is a tough time for everyone and I
hope coming to visit my blog is helping
to keep you from boredom and maybe gives you 
some inspiration.
Recently I've started to do some doodling and today
I'm showing you a little bit of what I've been doing.
I have a lot of backgrounds in my stash and decided to 
do a bit of doodling on some of them.
This background was one I made with some
white alcohol ink along with some colored ones
on black card stock.  I'm not crazy about this
doodle, but remember I'm just learning and messing
around with it.
Alcohol inks on card stock.
Also alcohol inks on card stock,
I thought this looked like a hippo, so
I outlined it.
This is watercolors on watercolor paper.
I know these aren't fabulous pieces of art, but the
point is that I'm having fun with it and I'm hoping
that with time I'll get better at it.
There are lots of videos on YouTube showing
how to do doodling.
It's a fun and easy way to relax, give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll
come back again soon.
Until then, stay safe and stay healthy!


No comments: