My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Covid

 Hello fans!

I've dodged the bullet for a long time, but

now it's got me and I have Covid!

I have some posts that I wanted to get scheduled,

but this virus is no easy thing and they will have

to wait a while.

I'm doing okay and I'm sure I'll be back to normal

shortly, but right now I'm down for the count.

To make it worse, my kids and their spouses also

have it.

Our family likes to do things together.

So far hubby has avoided it somehow.

Sooooo, that being said, I'll be back when

I can and I'll leave you with this gorgeous little

Marie Monster

from her visit to the Erie County Fair.


Until next time,
Keep on Crafting!


No comments: